|San Juan 2557|
7600 Mar del Plata
7600 Mar del Plata
|English - Spanish |
Spanish - English
Graduate Teacher of English: Instituto Superior del Profesorado en Lenguas Vivas “Juan Ramón Fernández”.
COURSES FOR PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Video and Communication Activities in the classroom for adolescents, Robert Mugnani, 1987.
- Presentation and Negotiation Techniques, Omar Villareal, 1988.
- How we have applied the Progressive Methods with a Natural Communication Approach, Silvia Rettaroli, 1988.
- Aprendizaje Holistico, Acelerativo y Súper aprendizaje, 1988.
- Developing Writing Skills, Daniel Reznik, 1990.
- Applied Linguistics for Teachers and Translators, Lenguas Vivas, 1991.
- Mr. Randolph Quirk’s lectures in Buenos Aires at AACI and Palacio Pizurno- Ministry for Education, 1991.
- Changes in the English Language in the 20th Century, Randolph Quirk, 1991.
- Workshop for non-native teachers of English, Robert O’Neill and Colin Granger, England. 25 contact hours of workshop plus three contact hours of lecture per week, 1994.
- C.A.L.L., 1998.
- Teaching Spanish to English Speakers, Alaska, USA, January to March 2000.
- Translation 1 / Translation 2 : subjects attended and passed at university.
- Spanish Language: subject attended and passed at university.
|-AVIATION- aeronautics, planes, airports, air side, land side.|
-Fishing Products- export/import, labels.
-Home and Personal Care Products.
-Web site development and localization.
-Management: reports, projects.
- Instituto Modelo Lomas, teacher of English (1988-1991)
- Instituto Antonio Mentruyt, teacher of English (1991-2001)
- Asociación Ex Alumnos en Lenguas Vivas, teacher of English (1990-2002)
- Cambridge University FCE, CAE and Proficiency Exams, teacher of English (1992-2002)
- Aeropuertos Argentinas 2000, teacher of English (1999-2002)
- Unilever de Argentina y Grupo Harmonia Sudamericano, teacher of English, (2000-2002)
- Sky TV, teacher of English, 2001.
- General Motors de Argentina, teacher of English (2000-2001)
- Iff, teacher of English ( 2000 –2002)
- Ipiranga, teacher of English ( 2002)
- Lecturer of the following workshops:
Effective Negotiations, Daniela Wasser, 2001.
Winning Presentations, Shell, 2002.
TRANSLATION AND INTERPRETING EXPERIENCE
- Interpreter at meetings between different government authorities, the press, international companies and Mr Roderick Mc Geoch.
- Interpreter at meetings between Brinks managers and airport authorities.
- Translator of the Paper “ The Role of Argentina in the Peace-Keeping missions,” United Nations.
- Translation work for the following companies:
AA2000 (Argentinean Airports 2000)
IFF ( International Flavours and Fragances)